Friday, March 11, 2011

Reading & Writing A Biography

Sample Autobiography - What Should be Included in an Autobiography

Here is a short example of autobiography ideas and topics to include:
  1. Full name
  2. When you were born
  3. Where you were born
  4. Your parents names
  5. Were you named after anyone? (if you have the name of you father-mother, grandfather-grandmother
  6. How many brothers and sisters you have
  7. Where in the birth order were you born?
  8. Your hair and eye color
  9. Do you wear glasses? Yes or No 

Then start adding other important events  in your life. These are things like...
  1. Started first grade
  2. Birth of siblings
  3. Graduated high school
  4. A family move
  5. Graduated college
  6. Periods of employment
  7. Death of family members etc.
Some examples of  autobiography questions and memory prompts:

  1. My earliest memories as a child are...
  2. My happiest moments, as a child, were...
  3. The oldest relative that I can remember was...
  4. When I "grew up" I wanted to be a ...
  5. My favorite toy was...
  6. My most memorable babysitter was...
  7. My first bike was ... 



No comments:

Post a Comment